All students in grades 1k – 3k are asked to bring the following items. In addition, teachers will email a class specific supply list in the early summer.
- Backpack (11×14 or larger). A backpack this size may look big on your child, we will gladly help them carry it if needed. We have found that a backpack that can accommodate a lunchbox, sweatshirt, and folder in one contained place makes transitioning in and out of school easier for the child because their hands are free. Purchasing a larger backpack now will also eliminate the need to buy a new backpack as your child moves into higher grade levels. Please do not send a rolling back pack. The following are examples of backpacks that have worked well: PBK- large, Lands End-Small or larger, Garnet Hill-Junior or larger, Wildkin Backpack (avoid the pack n’ snack)
- Lunch Box that can keep food cold.
- Change of clothes to be left at school.
- Nap Mat – If you will be purchasing a new nap mat please purchase a Mint, brand (available at local stores and online) as we will be moving toward using that brand as a uniform nap mat in 2019-2020. We’ve found they fold nicely and hold up well. If your child uses a lovey or a paci during nap please plan to provide a set to be left at school during the week. Please send a paci clip with your child’s paci so that we can keep it with their nap mat. We will send all washable items home weekly.
- 1 long sleeve waterproof art smock. Please be certain your child’s smock has velcro rather than ties.
** These items will be brought to school on Student Drop In Day (August 20th) and be used for a special activity! Please do not send any school supplies prior to August 20th.